|Place of Origin:||Ningbo China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Shrink wrapped and palletized|
|Delivery Time:||5-30 days depend on order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram, L/C, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
Expanded Wire Mesh Wall Partition Panels with Powder Coated 10’ H X 4’ W
These expanded security wire mesh partition panels 10 Gauge clinched, 10 feet high and 4 feet width is designed to help warehouse, storage rooms and machine guard more effectively. They need to be used with other panels and top capping (part number BN663146) and channel stiffener post. Woven wire mesh security rooms provide high-visibility security, safety, protection and access control. These pre-designed rooms are available with or without a roof, in 2, 3 and 4 sided configurations. The rooms are constructed from high quality 10 gauge steel wire, woven into an extremely strong frame for heavy-duty strength and enhanced appearance. Modular components makes installation easily, protects your merchandise and valuables without change to existing heating, lighting or ventilation system. Components bolt together quickly and can be easily relocated. Long-lasting maintenance-free powder coat gray finish. Available in 8' and10' high in five standard sizes ranging from10' x 10' to 30' x 20'.
Designed for Machine Guard
Protect and control access to work areas, inventory and equipment.
Create enclosed, lockable areas for securing valuables
Separating and securing any space in industrial, commercial, or governmental environments
Enclose work areas, to create secure storage cages in factories and to provide access control and loss prevention
Perfect for stock rooms and commercial storage facilities
- 10 Gauge steel wire woven into 1 1/2" diamond mesh, securely clinched to framing.
- Vertical frames to be 1 1/4" x 5/8" cold rolled 'C' steel channels with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Horizontal frames to be 1" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channels.
- All joints to be mortised and tenoned.
- Center reinforcing bar to be two cold rolled steel channels 1" x 3/8" riveted through wire mesh at 3'6" from floor, additional bar required for 12'
- Top capping bar to be 1 1/2" x 1" cold rolled steel channel, with 1/4" bolts 30" O.C.
- Corner posts to be 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" steel angles with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Floor sockets to be cast aluminum.
- Door frames to be 1 1/4" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channel.
- Sliding doors to have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel bottom guide.
- Hinge doors to have 1 1/2 pairs of butt hinges bolted to door and transom frame.
- Locking to be hasps arranged for padlocking, or specify: cylinder mortise type lock operated by key outside, recessed knob inside.
- All partitions to have 3" sweep space and include hardware and accessories for proper installation, specify partition to wall connection hardware separately.
- Finish to be powder coated industrial Grey
|WIDTH FEET||4 Feet|
|HEIGHT FEET||10 Feet|
|CONSTRUCTION||10 Gauge Steel Wire|
|WEIGHT LBS||57 Lbs|