|Place of Origin:||Ningbo Zhejiang|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic sheet wrapped with pallet base for easily forklift move|
|Delivery Time:||5-30 Days upon order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||4500 sets|
|Height:||10 Feet||Description:||Hinged Door|
|Construction:||Wire Mesh||Weight:||101 Lbs|
Swing Door with 10’ High Frame and 4 Feet Width for Woven Wire Mesh Partition
The single swing hinged gate of 4'W x 10'H door hinges in either direction for left or right-hand hinged access, fits 8 feet high partition sections with 3 sturdy hinges. Each door should be used with 2 channel stiffener post to add extra strength and durability to the door frame and a built-in mortise cylinder. And a 4’ x 3’ transom panel included. Woven wire mesh security rooms provide high-visibility security, safety, protection and access control. These pre-designed rooms are available with or without a roof, in 2, 3 and 4 sided configurations. The rooms are constructed from high quality 10 gauge steel wire, woven into an extremely strong frame for heavy-duty strength and enhanced appearance. Modular components makes installation easily, protects your merchandise and valuables without change to existing heating, lighting or ventilation system. Components bolt together quickly and can be easily relocated. Long-lasting maintenance-free powder coat gray finish. Available in 8' and10' high in five standard sizes ranging from10' x 10' to 30' x 20'. All models can include a 5' W x 8' H sliding gate or hinged door with mortise cylinder lock, or service window as required.
Designed for Machine Guard
Protect and control access to work areas, inventory and equipment.
Create enclosed, lockable areas for securing valuables
Separating and securing any space in industrial, commercial, or governmental environments
Enclose work areas, to create secure storage cages in factories and to provide access control and loss prevention
Perfect for stock rooms and commercial storage facilities
- Top capping bar to be 1 1/2" x 1" cold rolled steel channel, with 1/4" bolts 30" O.C.
- Center reinforcing bar to be two cold rolled steel channels 1" x 3/8" riveted through wire mesh at 3'6" from floor, additional bar required for 12'
- Hinge doors to have 1 1/2 pairs of butt hinges bolted to door and transom frame.
- Locking to be hasps arranged for padlocking, or specify: cylinder mortise type lock operated by key outside, recessed knob inside.
- Corner posts to be 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" steel angles with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Floor sockets to be cast aluminum.
- Door frames to be 1 1/4" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channel.
- Sliding doors to have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel bottom guide.
- 10 Gauge steel wire woven into 1 1/2" diamond mesh, securely clinched to framing.
- Vertical frames to be 1 1/4" x 5/8" cold rolled 'C' steel channels with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Horizontal frames to be 1" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channels.
- All joints to be mortised and tenoned.
- All partitions to have 3" sweep space and include hardware and accessories for proper installation, specify partition to wall connection hardware separately.
- Finish to be powder coated industrial Grey
|WIDTH FEET||4 Feet|
|HEIGHT FEET||10 Feet|
|WEIGHT LBS||101 Lbs|