|Place of Origin:||Ningbo Zhejiang|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Shrink wrapped in a metal frame pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-30 days depend on order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram, L/C, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 pcs|
|Width:||1 1/4 Inch||Type:||Corner Post|
|Height:||10 Feet||Weight:||13 Lbs|
|Material:||Angel Steel||Work With:||Panels|
Security Metal Corner C Post 10’ High for Woven Wire Mesh Partition
Heavy Duty steel 10 feet high post is welded for extra strength. Corner posts are required for each right angle corner connection. Connects wire mesh partitions at a 90 degree angle for corners. Need floor anchoring for stability, panels can be bolted onto the post. Woven wire mesh security rooms provide high-visibility security, safety, protection and access control. These pre-designed rooms are available with or without a roof, in 2, 3 and 4 sided configurations. The rooms are constructed from high quality 10 gauge steel wire, woven into an extremely strong frame for heavy-duty strength and enhanced appearance. Modular components makes installation easily, protects your merchandise and valuables without change to existing heating, lighting or ventilation system. Components bolt together quickly and can be easily relocated. Long-lasting maintenance-free powder coat gray finish. Available in 8' and10' high in five standard sizes ranging from10' x 10' to 30' x 20'. All models can include a 5' W x 8' H sliding gate or hinged door with mortise cylinder lock, or service window as required.
Protect and control access to work areas, inventory and equipment
Create enclosed, lockable areas for securing valuables
Separating and securing space in industrial, commercial, or governmental environments
Enclose work areas, to create secure storage cages in factories and warehouses, and to provide access control and loss prevention
Perfect for stock rooms and commercial storage facilities
- Corner posts to be 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" steel angles with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Floor sockets to be cast aluminum.
- Door frames to be 1 1/4" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channel.
- Sliding doors to have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel bottom guide.
- 10 Gauge steel wire woven into 1 1/2" diamond mesh, securely clinched to framing.
- Vertical frames to be 1 1/4" x 5/8" cold rolled 'C' steel channels with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Horizontal frames to be 1" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channels.
- All joints to be mortised and tenoned.
- Center reinforcing bar to be two cold rolled steel channels 1" x 3/8" riveted through wire mesh at 3'6" from floor, additional bar required for 12'
- Top capping bar to be 1 1/2" x 1" cold rolled steel channel, with 1/4" bolts 30" O.C.
- Hinge doors to have 1 1/2 pairs of butt hinges bolted to door and transom frame.
- Locking to be hasps arranged for padlocking, or specify: cylinder mortise type lock operated by key outside, recessed knob inside.
- All partitions to have 3" sweep space and include hardware and accessories for proper installation, specify partition to wall connection hardware separately.
- Finish to be powder coated industrial Grey
|WIDTH FEET||1 ¼ inch|
|HEIGHT FEET||10 Feet|
|WEIGHT LBS||13 Lbs|