|Place of Origin:||Ningbo China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Metal Frame with pallet base and shrink wrapped|
|Delivery Time:||5-30 days according to the order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram, D/P, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 units|
|Work With:||U Channel Post||Type:||Sliding Door|
|Height:||8 Feet||Weight:||120 Lbs|
|Width:||4'||Material:||Mesh And Steel Frame|
Single Sliding Door with Transom 8 Feet High and 4 Feet Width for Woven Wire Mesh Partition
Single 8-feet high 4-feet wide sliding gate can be installed to slide in either direction, Include ball-bearing suspension and an enclosed sturdy track kit to prevent misalignment, lock receiver and Gate Stop, transom, trace kit and necessary hardware. Woven wire mesh security rooms provide high-visibility security, safety, protection and access control. These pre-designed rooms are available with or without a roof, in 2, 3 and 4 sided configurations. The rooms are constructed from high quality 10 gauge steel wire, woven into an extremely strong frame for heavy-duty strength and enhanced appearance. Modular components makes installation easily, protects your merchandise and valuables without change to existing heating, lighting or ventilation system. Components bolt together quickly and can be easily relocated. Long-lasting maintenance-free powder coat gray finish. Available in 8' and10' high in five standard sizes ranging from10' x 10' to 30' x 20'. All models can include a 5' W x 8' H sliding gate or hinged door with mortise cylinder lock, or service window as required.
Protect and control access to work areas, inventory and equipment
Create enclosed, lockable areas for securing valuables
Separating and securing space in industrial, commercial, or governmental environments
Enclose work areas, to create secure storage cages in factories and warehouses, and to provide access control and loss prevention
Perfect for stock rooms and commercial storage facilities
- 10 Gauge steel wire woven into 1 1/2" diamond mesh, securely clinched to framing.
- Corner posts to be 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" steel angles with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Floor sockets to be cast aluminum.
- Door frames to be 1 1/4" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channel.
- Vertical frames to be 1 1/4" x 5/8" cold rolled 'C' steel channels with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Horizontal frames to be 1" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channels.
- All joints to be mortised and tenoned.
- Locking to be hasps arranged for padlocking, or specify: cylinder mortise type lock operated by key outside, recessed knob inside.
- Center reinforcing bar to be two cold rolled steel channels 1" x 3/8" riveted through wire mesh at 3'6" from floor, additional bar required for 12'
- Top capping bar to be 1 1/2" x 1" cold rolled steel channel, with 1/4" bolts 30" O.C.
- Sliding doors to have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel bottom guide.
- Hinge doors to have 1 1/2 pairs of butt hinges bolted to door and transom frame.
- All partitions to have 3" sweep space and include hardware and accessories for proper installation, specify partition to wall connection hardware separately.
- Finish to be powder coated industrial Grey
|WIDTH FEET||4 Feet|
|HEIGHT FEET||8 Feet|
|WEIGHT LBS||120 Lbs|