|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Certification:||Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy shrink wrapped panel and door on frame protected pallet foot and Tracks in box Packing|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 days depend on order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, Western Union, T/T, D/A, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||4500 sets per 30 days|
|Function:||Theft Preventing||Constructure:||Welded Mesh With Frame|
|Material:||Steel Wire And Channel||Parts Included:||Door, Panel, Hardware, Track Kit|
|Door Type:||Sliding Door||Use On:||Pallet Rack|
Heavy Duty Steel Pallet Rack Security Enclosure Kits 120 Inch Long, 48 Inch Deep, 96 Inch High
- 8 Gauge steel welded into 1” x 3” mesh, securely welded to framing.
- Vertical frames to be 1 1/4" x 5/8" cold rolled 'C' steel channels with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Horizontal frames to be 1" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channels.
- Side panel and back panel can be easily attached onto the pallet frame by self – tapping screw
- Center reinforcing bar to be two cold rolled steel channels 1" x 3/8" riveted through wire mesh at 3'6" from floor,
- 11 Gauge Floor door guide has single and double U shape to hold the door on track.
- Door frames to be 1 1/4" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channel.
- Sliding doors to have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel bottom guide.
- Locking hasps arranged for padlock, padlock not included
- Standard sized 4’, 5’, 6’ wide, match your beam length in width, standard panels 10’ feet high reach desired height which gives your facility optimal security for your products and inventory stored on existing pallet racks.
- Finish to be powder coated industrial Grey
Brynick Pallet Security Rack Enclosures allow visible and ventilated to separate room, 2 side panels, 2 bi-parting doors, trolley, door track and lower door guides, custom solution for securing your racking units without limiting accessibility. Sliding doors may be the most popular type of pallet rack enclosure door. Sliding doors use minimal aisle space and are ideal for areas with smaller aisle clearance. The system is mounted on a galvanized steel top track with heavy-duty galvanized trolleys. Our rack enclosures are built strong for serious industrial applications. The fully-suspended design allows for easy access when using forklifts, pallet jacks and other in-plant vehicles. Sliding gates are framed in structural channel steel and reinforced with tubing on both sides for superior rigidity. Our pallet racking enclosure kits are ideal for safeguarding inventory in racking and picking areas. Use them to control traffic and limit circulation along sensitive alley ways. Standard accessories include padlock hasps. Back panels are optional. All gates are powder coated in a grey powder-coated finish for maximum durability. All bay of an existing pallet rack can be turned into a secure storage area. In order to convert existing pallet racks into a secure storage enclosure, doors are required for the front, and security panel on sides. All bay of an existing pallet rack can be turned into a secure storage area.
Pallet Rack Security Enclosure panels are made of 1" x 3" x 8 gauge welded wire mesh. Panels are either 3’ or 3.5’ or 4'-0" depth by 10’ tall. Panels can be mounted directly on the rack by self - tapping screw.
Pallet Rack security Enclosure doors are made of the same materials as Brynick wire partition sliding door. Doors have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel bottom guide.
Options Back Mesh Panel
Pallet Rack Security Enclosure panels are made of 1" x 3" x 8 gauge welded wire mesh. Panels are either 8’ or 10’ or 12’ length by 4’ tall. Panels can be mounted directly on the rack by self - tapping screw.
Prevent Inventory Shrinkage & Theft
Existing pallet racks can be completely enclosed with our standard wire mesh panels and doors to secure and control high value inventory.
Keeps inventory secure and safe
Existing facility pallet racks can be completely enclosed with standard wire mesh panels and doors secure and control high valuable inventory items in bulk storage or on existing pallet racks
High visible and ventilated welded mesh structure allows easily check stock without open the doors. Control access and help prevent theft of your high value inventory items.
|Accessory Item||Security Enclosure Kits|
|For Use With||Pallet Racks|
|Overall Length||10 Feet|
|Overall Depth||4 Feet|
|Overall Height||8 Feet|
|Standard||Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI|
|Includes||2 End Panels, 2 Bi-Parting Doors, Trolley, Door Track and Lower Door Guides|
|Pallet Rack Construction||Teardrop|