|Place of Origin:||Ningbo China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wrapped plastic sheet with pallet for forklift transfer|
|Delivery Time:||3-30 days depend on order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 sets per Month|
|Material:||10 GA Steel Wire||Connect:||Mortised And Tenoned|
|Floor Socket:||Aluminum||Door Frame:||Cold Rolled Channel|
Security Mesh Partition Room 3 Sided 20’ Width, 10’ Depth and 8’ High without Roof
Woven wire mesh unit which prepare a security rooms against one wall and surrounded by 3 side panel and door provide high-visibility security, safety, protection and access control. These pre-designed rooms are available with or without a roof, in 2, 3 and 4 sided configurations. The rooms are constructed from high quality 10 gauge steel wire, woven into an extremely strong frame for heavy-duty strength and enhanced appearance. Modular components makes installation easily, protects your merchandise and valuables without change to existing heating, lighting or ventilation system. Components bolt together quickly and can be easily relocated. Long-lasting maintenance-free powder coat gray finish. Available in 8' and10' high in five standard sizes ranging from10' x 10' to 30' x 20'. All models can include a 5' W x 8' H sliding gate or hinged door with mortise cylinder lock, or service window as required. Components include: mortise doorlock with 2 keys, top capping, channel stiffener posts, corner posts, floor sockets, wall clips, nuts, bolts and assembly instructions in details. Add suffix A to any model to include sliding service window 5’ wide, padlockable with 12” depth shelf.
- 10 Gauge steel wire woven into 1 1/2" diamond mesh, securely clinched to framing.
- Vertical frames to be 1 1/4" x 5/8" cold rolled 'C' steel channels with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Horizontal frames to be 1" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channels.
- All joints to be mortised and tenoned.
- Center reinforcing bar to be two cold rolled steel channels 1" x 3/8" riveted through wire mesh at 3'6" from floor, additional bar required for 12'
- Top capping bar to be 1 1/2" x 1" cold rolled steel channel, with 1/4" bolts 30" O.C.
- Corner posts to be 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" steel angles with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Floor sockets to be cast aluminum.
- Door frames to be 1 1/4" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channel.
- Sliding doors to have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel bottom guide.
- Hinge doors to have 1 1/2 pairs of butt hinges bolted to door and transom frame.
- Locking to be hasps arranged for padlocking, or specify: cylinder mortise type lock operated by key outside, recessed knob inside.
- All partitions to have 3" sweep space and include hardware and accessories for proper installation, specify partition to wall connection hardware separately.
- Finish to be powder coated industrial Grey
|CONSTRUCTION||Steel Woven Wire|