|Place of Origin:||Ningbo China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic sheet wrapped within a pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-30 days depend on order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, MoneyGram, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
|Width:||1 1/2 To 12 Inch||Assembly:||Assembled|
|Height:||10 Feet||Weight:||22.5 Lbs|
|Material:||Steel Sheet||Part:||Adjustable Panel|
Width Adjustable Steel Woven Wire Mesh Partition Panels 10 Feet High and 1 ½ to 12 Inch Width
Width adjustable steel panel up to 12 inch can fill a gap less than 12 inch for 10 foot high panel wall. Use this adjustable-in-size panel to fill a gap ranging from 1-1/2" to 12" wide. Connects wire mesh panels up to 12" apart. Woven wire mesh security rooms provide high-visibility security, safety, protection and access control. These pre-designed rooms are available with or without a roof, in 2, 3 and 4 sided configurations. The rooms are constructed from high quality 10 gauge steel wire, woven into an extremely strong frame for heavy-duty strength and enhanced appearance. Modular components makes installation easily, protects your merchandise and valuables without change to existing heating, lighting or ventilation system. Components bolt together quickly and can be easily relocated. Long-lasting maintenance-free powder coat gray finish. Available in 8' and10' high in five standard sizes ranging from10' x 10' to 30' x 20'. All models can include a 5' W x 8' H sliding gate or hinged door with mortise cylinder lock, or service window as required.
Service window with slide door
Latch for padlock
Security in data center and delivery center
Protect and control access to work areas, inventory and equipment
Enclosed, lockable areas for service and data security
Separating and securing space in industrial, commercial, or governmental environments
Enclose work areas, to create secure storage cages in factories and to provide access control and loss prevention in warehouse and transit center
Security for stock rooms and commercial storage facilities as post office
- Door frames to be 1 1/4" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channel.
- Sliding doors to have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel bottom guide.
- Center reinforcing bar to be two cold rolled steel channels 1" x 3/8" riveted through wire mesh at 3'6" from floor, additional bar required for 12'
- Top capping bar to be 1 1/2" x 1" cold rolled steel channel, with 1/4" bolts 30" O.C.
- Corner posts to be 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" steel angles with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Hinge doors to have 1 1/2 pairs of butt hinges bolted to door and transom frame.
- Locking to be hasps arranged for padlocking, or specify: cylinder mortise type lock operated by key outside, recessed knob inside.
- All partitions to have 3" sweep space and include hardware and accessories for proper installation, specify partition to wall connection hardware separately.
- Finish to be powder coated industrial Grey - 10 Gauge steel wire woven into 1 1/2" diamond mesh, securely clinched to framing.
- Vertical frames to be 1 1/4" x 5/8" cold rolled 'C' steel channels with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Horizontal frames to be 1" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channels.
- All joints to be mortised and tenoned.
- Floor sockets to be cast aluminum.
|WIDTH FEET||1 ½ TO 12 Inch|
|HEIGHT FEET||10 Feet|
|WEIGHT LBS||22.5 Lbs|